Marté Egele leather bags are unique and handmade by African leather craftsmen, for this reason, there could be possible colour variations for every product, therefore, wearing the product over time could also result in colour changes. These effects are typical of genuine leather and therefore, they cannot in any way constitute grounds for a return.
- At the moment, we ONLY accept national returns, however, if under any circumstance, there is a mishap with your product and it warrants returning and approved by the Marté Egele team, you will be issued a refund. We are not able to reimburse the customs import fees or any fees related to shipping to or from the Nigeria.
- Marté Egele does not accept returns for bags because of these irregularities. However, if for some other reason you are not satisfied with your Marté Egele handmade bag, you may return your clean, unused bag in its original condition, with all tags and the security seal still attached and any special packaging and accessories included to our address within two weeks of receipt with tracking code sent to us after shipment for a full refund.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn or altered items cannot be accepted.
- The products must have been purchased online on www.marteegele.com and not in stores or other retailers.
- Please use our email form on the contact page telling us why you aren't satisfied and we'll provide you with the necessary return details and address. We love feedback, so please let us know if there is anything we could be doing better with our product or service.